Lotto

a fascination with numbers and number systems for fun and profit

Monday, May 22, 2006

Absurdly, comics cipher seemed to work

Looking for numbers hidden in a comic strip was fun for a while. I made a number of good guesses which served to whet my appetite for this fascinating game. I scored a direct win once and a number of near-misses. All of these were from poring over the lines and content of the comics trying to ascertain if a piece of graphic was a clue or not. I discovered some very obvious clues involving numerical representations like three rungs in a ladder in one frame; another frame featured the same three rungs with one run detatched and hanging such that one could read a V. Taken with the other rungs it could stand for VI or the number six.

This sort of sleuthing for numbers was quite interesting in a mechanical sort of way especially since there seemed to be a correlation to the numbers that came out of the Special Llave and the numbers that could be discovered from the comics. As I said earlier I won by deciphering the clues presented. In one frame I discovered a V on the head of a cobra which I took to be the number 5; the next frame had a group of young cobras which I counted to be six and and the final frame contained a big father cobra. This I interpreted to mean the numbers 5, 6, 1. So, I bet on a number of combinations using those very digits. Needless to say, I felt like a tree full of owls the following day having scored my first win.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

W Las Vegas
Cingular Cell Phones