Lotto

a fascination with numbers and number systems for fun and profit

Monday, September 03, 2007

Lotto Pools

I remember my first brush with network marketing when Manny Quisumbing asked me to write the software to control a super secret business that would take Cagayan de Oro City and even the Philippines by storm. He was living in New Jersey then and he said he would come home to Cagayan de Oro to launch his business. I was to be a stockholder and incorporator in this fabulous corporation he was so secretive about. That never happened but he did incorporate a Lotto Pooling Corporation called Smart Marketing Concepts.

Combining Lottery chances with network marketing, it seemed like a winner but not for me: I was out of his organization in less than three months. He went on to sell his pools but was not fortunate enough to have hit the jackpot and I know of no one who has made any money at all on the network marketing part. Lotto was not allowed to operate in Cagayan de Oro at that time.

Ching's World thinks that Lotto Pooling is a sound idea where one's chances are multiplied by the number of numbers in the pool. The Lotto Pool might show up on the pages of Ching's World.

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Maya said...

Hello,

I handle marketing for TheLotter brand. I came across your site while browsing on Google and was wondering if we can have a talk regarding potential affiliation for our brand.

I found TheLotter ad on your website and was surprised that you don't use any tracker link for promotion. Please contact me ASAP. I will help you to set up affiliate account with us and give you special deal.

Looking forward, Elen
elen@marketology.net

7:28 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

W Las Vegas
Cingular Cell Phones